Monday, April 11, 2011

Leg Art Comics #3: Secrets in Lace






















"I like the little way the line runs up the back of the stockings."--David Lee Roth

You know what you like, you put pen to paper, and molecules start moving.

In my various sojourns as a leg man, whether it's making a study in my sketchbooks or out there on the street, it's become apparent to me that the company Secrets in Lace is one of the only out there that manufactures nylon stockings and lingerie with the quality and specifications that lives up to the standard of the 1940s and 50s.

And now I've joined the company as an official affiliate. That's right. Dig it: henceforth, any of y'all make a purchase from Secrets in Lace and yours unruly gets a taste. It's all part of my rock and roll fantasy.

No comments: